Wednesday, 9 December 2015
Bihar BC EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 Application Process EligibilityPosted by Admin in: Bihar Online Application Online Apply Post Matric Scholarship
Under the scholarship programme, the Maintenance Allowance will be provided by the Department. The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the students bank account through the SBI. The students can withdraw the scholarship amount by using Z-pay Card through ATM.
The eligible candidates can apply for Post Matric Scholarship through Online mode by registering the candidates details with submitting the necessary certificates with log in at bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post matric Scholarship:
There are some eligibility conditions which must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Bihar.
1] The candidates must be the resident of Bihar state. Submit the proof of residence like Domicile certificate
2] The candidate must be studying in any recognized institute of government /govt. aided in the Bihar state.
3] The candidate must belongs to Backward classed/ Extreme Backward classes- Submit Caste certificate
4] The candidates parent’s or family annual income should not exceed Rs. One Lac from all sources. The Income Certificate is required in this regard.
5] Two candidates from one parents are eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Bihar.
How to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Bihar:
- The candidate should require to go to the web portal, ie. www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in.
- Go to the application form section, where you have to fill the complete details and information in the form.
- Upload the documents related to educational qualification, income certificate, caste certificate and other.
- Take a print out of online filled in application form and submit it to the concerned Head of the Institution
- The institution will forward the online application form to the District Development Officer for the verification.
List of Documents attached with the application form:
i} Submit the Caste, Domicile and Income Certificate
ii} Submit all the educational certificate and previous year passed mark sheet
iii} Submit the Institution Admission Fee
iv} Approval letter of Educational institution
v} Hosteller Certificate, if applicable
vi} Submit an Affidavit from the parents
vii} Recent Passport size photographs affixed on the appropriate space on the application form must be attested by the head of the institution and signature.