Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Bihar Scholarship 2016 BSEB Scholarship Application FormPosted by Admin in: Bihar Online Application
Bihar state is on IInd place which is initiated this scholarship scheme. Andhra Pradesh is on the Ist place. Students who are having a financial scholarship for doing help them to fulfill their dreams for acquiring further education. Now poorest students can make their future like as richest students.
State governments of all the states of India have now done started to come forward for helping students so that money does not be a concern in the education field. In this paragraph, we will discuss regarding the Bihar scholarship 2015-2016 and you will know that how to download application form of the scholarship of Bihar government.
How to Download the Fill Bihar Scholarship 2015-2016 application form
- First of all, you will have to visit official website www.bihar.gov.in
- Then download Online Application Form
- Fill this form properly and submit online before last.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy this online submitted form for the claim of this opportunity.
Required Criteria to apply for this scholarship scheme
- Applicants must have 80% above average marks in 12th Board
- Applicant must be from OBC, SC and ST categories
- They must be studying in Bihar state in any Government or Private Institution
- Candidate must be from Post Matric or Pre Matric education course
Applicants should keep bring the given documents while submitting your application form online, you have to attach some documents and insert some of their data as well. Below are those important required documents you need to have.
- 10th & 12th Class Mark Sheet, Admit Card.
- Father/Mother Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate of Candidate.
- Aadhar Card number.
- College approval certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- And all educational documents.
BSEB Scholarship Online Application Form 2015 Details:
The Bihar School Examination Board sends note in all colleges and schools as well as also uploads on its site that is www.biharonline.gov.in before distribute the scholarships.
Students require to follow fixed rules and regulation to advantage this facility of scholarship program. Students who have scored more than 80 per cent marks in 12th class, then they can apply easily for scholarship . The scholarship programs will be under talking of Central Sector Scheme for all deserving students.