Wednesday, 9 December 2015
e Kalyan Scholarship 2016 Online Apply and Status Track at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in Status ListPosted by Admin in: e Kalyan Jharkhand Online Application Online Apply Status
ekalyan will be allotted to the student who is perusing the degree courses in any state affiliated college. Eligible students can apply for Pre and Post matric from the e-Kalyan Jharkhand official website. Candidate will be selected on the basic of their merit and academic excellence.
How to Apply Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship 2016 Registration produce for fresh and renewal:Application form for Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship is available in official website. Applicant need to fill the registration form correctly as mentioned in the 10th mark sheet certificate. So follow the below procedure for filling the application form 2016.
- Firstly go to Jharkhand e-Kalyan official website from at http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
- Then click on ‘’Scholarship Registration’’ in home page.
- Then select the Link Pre or Post Matric Application Registration
- Now enter your Login Name and password and Click ‘’login’’
- For New Registration directly New Registration Form will be shown
- For e-kalyan Scholarship Renewal Application:
Applicant will need to edit some columns in his old application.
For Renewal Registration Renewal Applicant will be shown
Now upload your required documents prescribed by the government
Required documents to submit with uploading:
Below are some important documents needed to be uploaded with the application form
10th and 12th bonafide certificate
10th mark sheet memo
12th /Diploma mark sheet memo
Income certificate given by the State government
Caste and Residential certificate given by government
Letter from college principal (Allotment order)
How to track ekalyan scholarship 2016 applicationIt is must for every applicant to check their application status. They need to have the application form and the login Id and password. The Pre and Post matric scholarship Applications status check will be available in the official website of eKalyan official website. Follow the below steps clearly to know your application status.
- First of all go to Official website of e-Kalyan website of http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
- Now select on “Student Login” icon shown in home page.
- Then Login with your ‘’Login Name’’ and Password.
- Select the mode of login given above.
- Now click login and you will be shown your application.
- Then check the application status for 2016-17
Instructions for e kalyan 2016 status track:It is must for every application who has applied for the e kalyan Pre and Post matric scholarship for under graduate and postal graduate courses need to check their application status. State government will be sending the amount of stipend to student respective accounts so it must be confirmed by the candidate regularly. Jharkhand Government through e-Kalyan has made the status check very easy. Candidate need clearly follow the above given steps and can check their status. Enter you Login name and password correctly so that you login to your account only.
Jharkhand Scholarship Application Online Details:
Board Name – E-kalyan Welfare Department Govt
Notification – E-kalyan Scholarship 2014-2015
Official Website – http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
Last Date – 31st January 2015 (31-01-2015)
Contact Phone Number – 09835555569, 040-23120214, 23120156 from 10:30 A.M to 5:00 P.M
Email Address – [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria –
1. Students who belongs to Jharkhand State
2. SC, ST and OBC category students
3. SC and ST students whose family annual income should not exceed Rs. 2, 00,000/- (Two Lacs Rupees) P.A are eligible for this scheme
4. OBC students whose family annual income should not exceed Rs. 1, 00,000/- (One Lacs Rupees) P.A are eligible for this scheme
5. Students who belong to the general category are not eligible for scholarship scheme
6. SC and ST Students whose parent’s annual income is more than Rs. 2, 00,000/- (Two Lacs Rupees) are not eligible for scholarship scheme
7. OBC Students whose parent’s annual income is more than Rs. 1, 00,000/- (One Lakh Rupees) are not eligible for scholarship scheme
8. Class 11th (XI) and 12th (XII) Students comes under the Post Matric section
9. All Post Matric Colleges in recognized by Jharkhand Govt are eligible
Important Documents to be Uploaded –
Residence Proof Certificate
Income Proof Certificate
Mark sheet copy of last examination
Passport Size Photo (Scan Copy)
Filled application form with signature (Scan Copy)
How to Apply Jharkhand Scholarship Online:
Visit the official website http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
Then click on Student Registration
Fill the application form correctly then click submit button
Then you will get a registration id number for signing
Login with Name or Mobile Number or with Email ID
After successfully sign in fill the application form in Details
Upload the documents require document
Then take a print out of filled application form and sign it and re-upload the documents
How to check the Jharkhand Scholarship status Online:
Visit the official website http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
Then click on Student Login
Log in with Temporary id or Permanent id
Click on the Application Status
Enter the following details
Click on get Status Button
The Status will display on your computer screen