Wednesday, 9 December 2015
Educational Crisis Scholarship Support ECSS Programme 2015Posted by Admin in: Educational Crisis HDFC Scholarship Programme
Application are open from May 1, 2015 and closing date of submission of application will be July 5, 2015.
Last Date : 5/7/2015
Eligibility for Educational Crisis Scholarship Support Programme
1. All the students who are studying in Class VI to Class XII in any recognized private or govt. aided school are eligible to apply for ECSS.
2. The Students who are studying in UG and PG courses ( full time or part time or degree or diploma or courses) who are not able to continue or dropping out of school /college because of family crisis and unable to bear the education cost are eligible to apply.
Reward of Educational Crisis Scholarship Support ECSS Programme
<a> The Selected candidates of Educational Crisis Scholarship Support ECSS Programme will get the total annual School fee of a student upto a maximum of Rs. Ten thousand (10,000/-)
<b> It covers the College/University fee upto a maximum of Rs. Twenty Five Thousand (25,000/-) yearly.
How to Apply for Educational Crisis Scholarship Support ECSS Programme:
=> There are two methods to submit the application form of Educational Crisis Scholarship Support ECSS Programme.
=> The students can apply for the scholarship programme either Online.
Click here for Online submission of Application form
=> The students are also allowed to submit the application form personally. To submit the application form personally, the candidates should required to go to any HDFC Branch and submit the form.
Procedure of Selection for Educational Crisis Scholarship Support ECSS Programme:
The student will not be qualified for the ECSS programme only because of economic crisis. The crises must be because of sudden incidence, ie. loss of job or death or separation of parents etc., where the student or family need support, will qualify the candidate to get the benefit of this programme.
Guidelines for Filling up the Application form
(1) The student must ensure that he/she filled all the columns of the application and with required relevant enclosures. The incomplete forms will not be look forward.
(2) If the students is applying for online application are not required to send the hard copy of the same.
(3) The incident occurred for the crisis must be within the previous 2 years.
(4) The students must mention the valid contact number of himself/herself and educational institution as the verification call will be made on the given number.