Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Gujarat Scholarship 2016, Online, Status Form Apply Online Last Date Check at scholarships.gujarat.gov.inPosted by Admin in: Gujarat Online Application
The Gujarat state provides the scholarship for needy students, who want to continue their studies. The Backward class i.e. SC/ST/OBC/ can apply this online application.The Scholarship offered to follow courses students such as 10th, 12th, Undergraduate and Post graduates program i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, BCA, BBA etc.
The department will pick out the student from the state they have obtained the good marks.Undergraduate and Postgraduate students will be offered the scholarship for the existing year. Candidates can check all empty fields and fill up the needed information. Applicants should be collecting their needed documents and they complete their online application carefully. After registering their application note out the register number. Candidate must keep their registration ID save for the further use. Candidates must be applying this Gujarat State Scholarship Scheme 2016 before the deadline to get scholarship award.
The Higher education department of Gujarat will be offering the stipend of its students of Backward the OBC,SC,ST and Minority Students . Candidate willing to apply need to check the given eligibility criteria. Applicants will be selected on the basic of theses eligibility criteria only. So have a glance look over below mentioned eligibility conditions and check your eligibility conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- Firstly candidate needs to be a bonafide student of Gujarat state.
- Need to have minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12 Board examination from an affiliated institute or college.
- The research studies need to have 55%b average ion their academic
- Candidate must be studying any PG or UG course in Gujarat state.
- Required certificate must be valid for year applying.
The Gujarat Government has given scholarship for its merit students under pre and post matric schemes of state. Candidate can check their application status online from official board website. Make sure that you have your Application form and 10th Pass certificate with you. You will be login if you have correct application number, 10th pass Hall ticket number, year of 10th Pass with them. All details must be entered as given. Follows the below given procedure for Application status Check 2016.
Gujarat Scholarship 2016 Application Status Check
- Visit Department of Higher Education official website http:// scholarships.gujarat.gov.in
- Then Login with your HSC hall Ticket number.
- Enter the details correctly and click on Application Status check.
- Now you can see your Application status with your entire application form.
- When your login selects the Fresh or Renewal applicant and y0our whole application details as per current year will be displayed. With the amount sent to your Institute and transferred in your account.
Required Documents to Submit:
- Below mentioned documents are required document to attach.
- High school leaving certificate with Year of Pass.
- Bonafide of HSC and 12th
- Income and caste certificate issued by State government.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residential proof and College Letter