Wednesday, 9 December 2015
Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 e-Kalyan Welfare Dept.Posted by Admin in: Jharkhand Online Apply Post Matric Scholarship
The Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 is being awarded to the commendable students who are belonging to the economically weaker sections of the minority community to give them the superior opportunities for higher education.
Scholarship Name –Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
Organized By – e-Kalyan, Welfare Department. Govt. of Jharkhand
Home Page - http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:
- The applicant must be the Domicile of Jharkhand.
- The applicant can be from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes applicants family income must not be more than Rs. Two Lacs (2,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.
- The Other Backward Classes applicants family income must not be more than Rs. One Lac (1,00,000/-) per annum from all sources.
Post Matric courses approved by the concerned University/Board for a period of one (1) year and above are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
All the Post Matric colleges in Jharkhand renowned by Govt. of Jharkhand or Competent Authority are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16.
Those applicants who are admitted under the Management quota in a college/institutions are not entitled for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship.
Reward of Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:
In the Jharkhand State, the offered Scholarships are-
~1~> Post Matric Scholarship (within the state)
The candidate will the get Tuititon fees and Maintenance Fees under the scholarship scheme.
~2~> Post Matric Scholarship (outside the state)
Under the Post Matric Scholarship, outside the state, the applicant will receive the Tuition Fees and Maintenance Fees.
How to Apply for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:
The interested candidates can apply for the post matric scholarship through the online mode. There is no availability of Offline mode for applying.
If the applicant fill more than one application form for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship, then their application will be rejected.
List of Documents to be uploaded –
- It is compulsory to upload the passport size photograph during the time of apply online and the image must not be less than 100 KB.
- Must upload the scanned copy of original Residential Certificate
- The applicant should upload the scan copy of original Caste Certificate
- Upload the scan copy of original Income Certificate
- The candidate must upload the scan copy of Original Bonafide Certificate
- Must upload the self attested copy of Mark Sheet of previous exam.
- The applicant should also upload the scanned copy of system generated application Part I with duly filled in and signed by the concerned person.
- Upload the scanned copy of system generated application Part II with duly filled and signed by the concerned person.
Procedure of Selection of Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16:
The State Govt./ Union Territory Administration concerned or their designated agencies distribute the Maintenance Allowance to the students Bank accounts and admission and course/tuition fee to the bank account of School/college/University and Institute concerned.
In what case the Post Matric Scholarship will be rejected-
- In case the student is not the bonafide student
- If the student dis not upload the Caste, Income certificate etc.
- In case of incorrect course and year of study
- If the candidate did not upload the scanned copy of online system generated application.
Contact Details :-
Address : Principal Secretary, Welfare Deptt., Govt. of Jharkhand, Project Bhawan, Dhruva, Ranchi-834004.
E-mail:[email protected] in case of any difficulty in filling the application form