Tuesday, 8 December 2015
UP Scholarship 2016 scholarship.up.nic.in Last Date Registration 2016 Online Application Form important DatesPosted by Admin in: Online Application UP SCHOLARSHIP
The Government of U.P. has announced the UP dashmottar scholarship 2016 for the students who are belonging to poor family and their family income is less than 2 lakh per year. The candidates who are doing their UG (bachelor degree courses like B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech etc), PG (M.A.,M.Com,M.Tech etc ) or Diploma courses may apply for this scholarship through scholarship.up.nic.in. The eligible candidates can fill online this application form before the last date given below.
As we know every year state government announced some amount from the budget for the candidates who belongs to the reserved category, minority,unreserved category, OBC, SSC, ST candidates in the form of scholarship and now same for 2016 UttarPradesh State government make announcement to distribute the right amount in the name of fees acceptance.
UP Scholarships are expected for many schemes including the list mentioned below
1. Pre-Matric scholarship scheme
2. Matric scholarship scheme
3. Post Matric scholarship scheme
Eligibility criteria for UP Scholarship 2016In Uttar Pradesh 9th and 10th students belongs to SC, ST, OBC, General, and Minorities categories are eligible to apply UP scholarship. And their income level should be like below.
For SC and ST category students the annual income should be below 2,00,000 (2 Lack)
For Minority students annual income should below 1,00,000 (1 Lack)
For OBC Category students 30,000
For General Category students Rs.25,000 in Urban Areas and Rs.19884 in Rural Areas
Applicant should be attach the relevant Caste Certificate.
Passport size Photo
previous exam mark sheet
How to fill online form for UP Scholarship 2016
- Go to the official website www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Choose the proper Link.
- Click on the student registration button
- Then the online form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the proper information
- Upload your needed documents
- Submit your application.
- You will get registration ID.
- Then take a print out of filled application form.
Steps to get registered?
1. For New Registration:
· Visit to Official website.
· Then open the link for new registration.
· Then fill all the details of the form.
· Then log in to the portal address and fill the details as Income, Cast, Fee Receipt, Bank Account etc and upload the photo.
· Check the complete form.
· And take the print of the form and submit to the college/ University.
2. For Renewal:
· Visit to Official website.
· Then click on the New Registration Renewal option.
· Then fill the last year registration year and D.O.B. with mobile number.
· Log in to web portal.
· Make editing as per need.
· Then, verify the form.
· And take the print of the form.
· And submit to the college/ University.