Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 e-Kalyan Welfare Dept.Posted by Admin in: e-Kalyan Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship Welfare Dept.
Scholarship Name Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
Organized By e-Kalyan, Welfare Department. Govt. of Jharkhand
Provided By onlinescholarship.in
Home Page http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
- Applicants must be in Jharkhand, Real Estate.
- Applicants for Scheduled Castes (SC) to be, Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates for the family's income must not be more than Rs. Lakh (2,00,000 / -) annually from all sources.
- Family income must not be more than Rs other backward class candidates. Annually from all sources - An Lac (100,000 /).
Eligible Course- Post Matric courses approved by the concerned University/Board for a period of one (1) year and above are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
Eligible Course- All the Post Matric colleges in Jharkhand renowned by Govt. of Jharkhand or Competent Authority are eligible for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16.
How to Apply for Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
Candidates who are interested in the post-matric scholarship can be applied through online mode. There is no availability for the application in offline mode. Jharkhand applicant to fill the post-matric scholarship for more than one application, then the application will be rejected.
List of Documents Needed
- A passport size photograph uploaded online is mandatory at the time of the film should not be less than 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of the original certificate must be uploaded housing
- Applicants must upload a copy of the scanned original caste certificate
- To upload a copy of the original income certificate Scan
- The candidate must upload a copy of the original scan bonafide certificate
- Self-acceptance must upload a copy of the exam mark sheet.
- The candidate is duly filled in and signed by the person I care about the system to scan a copy of the application must be uploading the generated part.
- Scan a copy of the duly filled in and signed by the person uploading generated by the application of Part II.
Procedure of Selection of Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16
Govt./ Union Territory concerned or their designated agencies of state bank accounts of students and school / college / university and institute of bank account access to care, and of course / tuition fees for the management of the allowance distribution.
What will be the case for post-matric scholarship rejected-
- Bonafide student while the student
- If a student dis upload caste, income certificate, etc.
- In the case of a wrong course and year of study
- If the candidate is generated by the online system did not upload scanned copy of the application.
Contact details: -
Address : Chief Secretary, Welfare Deptt, Govt. Jharkhand, Project House, pole, Ranchi -834004 off.
E-mail: In case of any difficulty filling in the application form [email protected]