Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Karnataka ePass 2016 Online Application at karepass.cgg.gov.inPosted by Admin in: 2016 ePass Karnataka Online Application
Post-graduate and under-graduate courses to get access to the best scholarship students, the government needs to do well in the test. Epass available on the official website of E-Pass filed.
Eligibility criteria for Karnata ePass Online Registration:
- Candidate applying need to be a Bonafide student of state.
- He/She must have qualified 10th and 12th with 60% in an average.
- He/She must have studied from an affiliated college or institute of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must be considered by backward class from state.
- Only 2 applicants can be able to apply for these schemes.
How to Apply for Fresh and Renewal Scholarship:
Back casts minority Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, OBC, ST and SC pre-and post-matric scholarship applicant Epass form are available on the official website. Applicants need to be filled online and upload through your entire document should be referred to an online-only. Follow the procedure below to apply it.
- Go to the official web portal of ePass Karnataka www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on Apply Online
- There you will see various scheme FAS –PMS- FCS. Select Post matric Scholarship.
- Then enter SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Enter the Year of Pass
- Enter the Academic Year
- Enter your Date of Birth
- After entering all the details on the appropriate space, the student need to click on Submit box.