Tuesday, 1 March 2016
NISD National Sports Scholarship 2015-16 Apply Application National Institute Of Sports Development Nisd.co.inPosted by Admin in: National Sports Scholarship NISD Online Application Online Apply
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- 8-year-old age of 21-year-old (physically disabled or blind Paralympics special and deaf students like) are eligible to apply for a scholarship to a national sport for all qualified sports talents.
- No foreign government or to any person on team sports and games, achievements and participations. Valid and approved by, the rural - urban - District - Region - State - Country-level sports competitions, championships and meets.
- All submitted details of the selection of the candidates as strict as possible a detailed review of each application will be made.
- As a result of the National Sports Scholarships - 15.01.2016 2015-16 will be announced later.
Rewards of National Sports Scholarship
- Candidates selected for the scholarship amount will be paid a minimum of Rs. Six Thousand (6000 / -) to a maximum of Rs. Nine thousand (9,000 / -) for the development of sports and activities in their general education.
- These scholarships will help these funds to meet the costs of their sport that will help a lot of parents to promote their children gifted in sports.
Application ProcessApplications are available in the website, ie. nisd.co.in and can be downloaded from there. http://www.nisd.co.in/Download%20Application%20Form/national%20sports%20scholarship%202015-16.pdf
The submission, acceptance by speed post offices provide applications across any of the below given address should be sent to all
The Chief coordinator,
National institute of Sports Development (NISD),
E-2, East Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi – 110059.
The application must be accompanied with a copy of the sports certificates, identity- (Other copy) and income (preferably ration card copy) (all confirmed) and the application fee for copies of the evidence - a copy of the money order of Rs e SC / ST / OBC / OEC / booking category of students, 200 to Rs 100 for regular students.
Those who apply for this scholarship, organizational details, personal bio-data, identity proofs and family details as well as copies of their sporting achievements plus 30 in December, 2015 to submit their duly filled in application form by 30 August, 2015.
All documents certified and physical or sports instructor / charge / institution / principal or head master / mistress is where they study or the study of the seals and signatures from the post of the head of the organization, standards.
The final list of students selected categories will be announced on 15 January 2016.
Home: http://www.nisd.co.in/Download Forms.aspx