Tuesday, 1 March 2016
Prerana Post Matric Scholarship 2016-17 Odisha Online Registration Application Process EligibilityPosted by Admin in: 2016-17 Odisha Online Application Online Registration Post Matric Scholarship Prerana
Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) and SEBC students. Those who study the post matriculation or post-secondary levels, according to the online submission of inspiration for all eligible students will soon be posted on the website of Odisha matric scholarship (PMS) are the applications that will be able to fill in 2016-17. After this project, the students matriculated non-professional and professional practice education scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha PRERANA Scholarship 2016-17
- Scheduled Tribe / Scheduled Cast of any government of any general / technical or professional education to students who are continuing their post matriculation studies. Or the government. Accredited private organizations are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The ST / SC students with an annual income of parents / guardians from all sources should not go beyond Rs. Less than 250,000 / -.
- OBC / SEBC students' parents income should not be more than Rs. Odisha PRERNA 100,000 per year from all sources may be eligible for a scholarship.
- OBC / SEBC students as their final exam score must be at least 50 per cent marks.
- Odisha students must be permanent.
- Class 10th Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Class 12 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +3 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Latest Residence proof (Not less than 6 Month)
- Income Certificate
- Cast Declaration Certificate from Tahsil.
- Bank account number and Pass book.
- Coloured Passport size photo.
Apply Online forPRERANA Post Matric Scholarship Odisha
- Once you get User ID and Password, you can apply online for the scholarship and for this you need to log-in as Authorised User by clicking on “Authorised Login” / “Authorised Student login” and enter the User ID & Password which you get during the registration.
- After login, enter the Scholarship Application Details and save it.
- You can easily edit your application and print out of the application which will be in Draft.
- Lock the application to forward to the Institute.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Take a print out of the application and attach the required documents and submit it to your respective college for further process.